Wednesday, May 19, 2010

love my smc students


So today I mustered up the courage to look at the website “rate your professor.com” and view my profile (for the very first time)…I heard from students my rating was good and there were only a few mean comments. I was pleasantly surprised to note out of 16 comments only 3 people couldn’t stand me. It is satisfying that there was no “luke-warm” comments. I can handle being hated… but it is worse to be a middle of the road or mediocre professor…So I wanted to say thanks to all the students that took the time to say nice and really funny things, it is really appreciated…Santa Monica students are some of the coolest, smartest, most wonderful students on the planet…I really love you guys (especially the person who made the Meryl Streep comment) wish I knew who it was...stay fashionable, Jem

And for the student who said "she is too interested in her dogs"...your right, so I thought I would post a pic for you...since they are the cutest pups on the planet!I love them so much...it hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment